Monday, May 7, 2012

Food.

Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
Mark Twain

I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being.
Franz Kafka

Ever since Eve started it all by offering Adam the apple, woman's punishment has been to supply a man with food then suffer the consequences when it disagrees with him.
Helen Rowland

If you go back to the Greeks and Romans, they talk about all three - wine, food, and art - as a way of enhancing life.
Robert Mondavi

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

I kept thinking, 'Somebody has to make a food show that is actually educational and entertaining at the same time... a show that got down to the 'why things happen.' Plus, I hated my job - I didn't think it was very worthwhile.
Alton Brown

If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.
James A. Michener


Most people travel for fun; most people travel for experience.  I'd like to travel for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment